Tuesday 9 July 2019 at 1pm.
On Site: Moomba Holiday & Caravan Park
24-26 Kermode Street, Port Sorell, Tasmania 7307.
Under instructions from the Bailiff, Magistrates Court of Tasmania.
• 22 ft Length (approx).
• Partially renovated.
• Infrastructure to construct Annex started.
• This individual Site has access to Electricity, Hot Water, & Plumbing for Shower and Toilet.
• Secure Leasehold Site subject to $750 fee each 3 months payable to Moomba Holiday & Caravan Park.
Auction of site 70
Conditions of sale are incumbent of the purchasing party agreeing to the terms and conditions of Moomba Holiday and Caravan onsite van leasing agreement. This agreement includes the following conditions:
• That they will pay site fees currently set at $747.00 per quarter, the first quarter will be prorated and will be required to be paid in full by 10 days of purchase.
• They will understand that these rates can be subject to yearly increases at the end of the financial year.
• They understand that power to their site is metered and charged at 38 cents per kw. This is subject to increases as required.
• They understand that the usage of the van is for 120 nights per year.
• They understand that they are entitled to a list of 8 people to have usage of the van. Additional people are charged at $10 per person per night.
• They have read and agreed to all rules and usage of the park.
• Any renovations are to be drafted in a plan and forwarded to management for approval prior to any work commencing. These plans once approved by management will then be submitted to Latrobe Council for their approval and the site owner is responsible for any fees for permits etc. that the Council may charge.
GST Exclusive. (GST is added to the Auction Sale Price).
NO BUYERS PREMIUM OR PROCESSING FEES.
• By Appointment with Andrew Wright 0419 483 710.
• Auction Day Tuesday 9 July from 11.30am to Auction Start at 1pm.
PAYMENT: Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), Cash, Cheque by arrangement. Deposit of $1,000 payable immediately after the Auction.
ENQUIRIES: Andrew Wright 0419 483 710